5.30.2008

This is the second release from Sacred Bones to show up here this week (and I'm sure it won't be the last) and each one I grab from them just gets better.

Dead Luke - Record One 7"
Dead Luke's inaugural SB 7" is one hell of an offering. Warped synth torture straight from the garage Velcro-ed to minimal beats and Luke's balmy vocals gluing it all together. Outta the clatter, the guitar solo on "I Want You" cuts like hot shrapnel, and its
only when you realize that this is a Troggs cover that you truly feel where Dead Luke is taking things. Apparently this is just the first offering from a to be released box set from Sacred Bones that will include this, a second 7" and a CD-r. I'm definitely anxious to get my hands on that one.

Download:
[MP3] Dead Luke - I Want You

Support the artist. Buy it HERE
Bookmark and Share
posted by dissensous at 9:57:00 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home